More PADI Diving Courses
Continue your diver training - All of our course prices include full kit hire, all theory learning materials and PADI certification.
Advanced Open Water Diver
It’s titled PADI Advanced Open Water Diver because it advances your diving knowledge & skills. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives.
- You try out different specialities while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
- You complete five adventure dives and some knowledge development.
- Study online or from a book
- Two dives will be Underwater Navigator and Deep Diver plus three others you can choose.
- The certificate can qualify you to dive to 30m
Your Open Water Diver course introduces you to the underwater world but PADI Speciality courses provide you with the additional skills and knowledge to further enhance your exploration.
There are many short, speciality courses available. They require some knowledge development and most include up to four open water dives with a PADI Professional.
Many specialities are open to you as an Open Water diver and others, such as Deep Diver, will become available to you once you have progressed to Advanced Open Water Diver standard.
Learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver. It’s challenging, yet very rewarding. Most people say it’s the best course they ever take.
- Become a better buddy by practising problem solving skills until they become second nature.
- Put skills together to work through realistic scenarios in open water
- Study online or with a book. The course also includes a pool session and two days in open water
- You also need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training
- Plus, the course is just fun – it’s serious, but still allows for lots of laughter inbetween the focused learning.
“Divemaster”…the coolest job title ever! Scuba divers look up to divemasters as mentors and guides. The PADI Divemaster course is the first step on the professional training ladder. You will experience the reward of seeing new divers you have assisted getting as much joy and fun from diving as you get.
You will gain dive knowledge, build management and site supervision skills, fine tune your dive skills and refine your rescue abilities. These will take you and your diving to a whole new level whether you choose to work as a PADI professional or not.